Monday, March 23, 2009

I know what I am going to die of

Alzheimer's.

I forgot my birthday reminder’s birthday, Frogee’s Birthday :(
I am bad at remembering dates , but I never forget March23rd , its kind off registered in my brain since I was in 5th class.
Frankly speaking the calendar in my brain was running behind schedule , all day long I thought it was 22nd.

A call from movers n packers and a quick login on orkut , opened up my eyes and I shouted “SHIT” while running performance test cases.
Nope! there is nothing wrong in drawing a blank on your closest pal’s BD , after all we are humans.

But what would you say on this:-
A day before i.e on actual 22nd I shopped with her for her birthday present . She came to bid me farewell and all .
They surprised me with a collection of my old pics ( Historically I was stick thin ), Amol Palekar’s movies, Sex and the city cd , Paulo Coelho’s novel , etc….some emotional hugs .And the very next day , It just went out of my mind ?
I am going to be her Made of honor , She is marrying my best guy friend and all I do is simply forget .

I thought I wasn’t sad at leaving hyd . Actually I don’t have time to feel anything. N things like packing, cartons , banking, parties, buying etc are keeping my mind hazardously occupied to even sit and realize the inner grief . Oh lord! I beg for some time.

Sorry :(, I know Frogee you don’t read my blog . I failed to sell it to you .But I love you and I am going to miss you.

1 comment:

Abhinaw Sachan said...

Honestly speaking, when you wrote you could never forget 23rd March...I thought you were talking about Bhagat Singh's death date...