Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Fountain Of Youth And A Quote

Prerequisites -The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

For him.......

I was born old
I will die younger
All the while along , inside I grew old.


For us...........

I was born young
I will die older
All the while along ,inside I will try to stay young.

Ageing is a parallel process of both mind and body ,they usually head the same direction.
but for some , it can traverse opposite.
As they say “I cannot control what goes outside , but surely can control what goes inside.”

***********************************************************
A Quote

See the photo on top right of this page.
Scroll this page a little down ,read the cheeky quote on right.
They are dynamic content and by the time you see, it may change ,it may change to something weird as well, but it doesn’t matter .
This dynamicity kind of inspires me to visit my own blog every day , I may not have comments coming up for every post , but I have something to look forward to in here , newfangled stuff.
And so this is my first attempt on writing Quotes , photography can wait. Poetry , Shayaree shall continue.

You don’t correct mistakes in past .
You learn to correct them in present and not to commit them again in future.
-Clueless

PS:If you have heard something similar then ,as they say " some people think alike", I say "some people write alike". :)

No comments: