Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aaj Jane ki zid na karo , Womanizer

This Ghazal randomly stuck to me. The randomness is so apt J.
Truly in love with it. Have been gun gunaying since I heard it.
Will learn , record and upload .
Couldn’t find the pitch I would have loved to hear it in though .

Aaj Jane ki zid na karo by Farida khanum.
Higher pitch ( If you don’t have patience , listen to this instead.)
Lyrics.

And there is another addiction totally of opposite league.
Have been dancing to its tunes , since I heard it .
Womanizer- I know what you are by Britney spears .

PSo: There is a lot to write , but author may not have access to the basic amenities of the world wide web in coming weeks.
PS1: The farewell saga hopefully should come from a different land altogether .
PS2: One will be gone with the wind.
PS3: Koi to roke zara aur muskurakar kahey, Aaj Jane ki zid na karo.

No comments: