Saturday, February 28, 2009

Note on a Note


This was to be given for valet parking at Coccos -Banjara Hills (awesome place for chicken kebabs and Mexican food).
This was to be given to an auto walla who dropped us @ Mayur Marg.
But this was given to me.
By our very own Muneem Ji.

" नोट नोट पे लिखा होता है उसकी पोककेट वाले का नाम "

And all I could decode was this

1st line- में

2nd line- को रुपया

3rd line-

4th line - होता है

10 points for each word .Try figuring out.

PS: Next post on , why I hate(read dislike) dogs .
PS1:Yes , you heard it right , dogs in particular –Comet.
PS2: Now don’t get carried away ,stay focused .Personal access to that 10 rupee note will be given on demand .It’s in safe possession of the author.

4 comments:

Yamini said...

Hate dogs? Hate dogs? Hate Comet? Did I hear it right? Am I dreaming? Can you please pinch me?

Seriously, you have our interest piqued...

Sowmya said...

First, tell us how we can redeem the points that you give us for guessing.

Secondly, I also need to be pinched to believe that statement. May be all of us who read this post should meet once to pinch each other and get over it in one shot.

Unknown said...

i will readily come and pinch all....;)
shilpa plz decode that and let us all know...i will try again that day i cldnt for reasons we all know..;)

Shilpa said...

@miniY: its dislike dogs , dislike dogs,dislike dogs :)

Ok i will pinch you during the coffee :)
I love to pique interests :D

@Som:You will win that precious note no...then u dont have to go through tough auctioning procedure u see :P
Brilliant idea! mass pinching will happen today evening @ 5 pm all are invited.

@Muneemji: I was not able to decode thats why the post.Reasons??? hehe hoho haha humaha!(Sanskrit was my third language :P)