Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lost Identity

Is neither about Identity Crisis
Nor about this

I misplace things . Well ,i am forgetful and a bit careless .And hence i have acquired habit of checking my handbag every now and then .Literally every now and then .
So i did the same yesterday . Crowded bus ..office identity card  hanging from one pocket and phone in another . Obviously one thing was destined to be lost . And while i was "struggling" my way out of the bus to get down ...(yeah during office hours its almost a battle of bodies ,sweat , crowd, laptop bags which requires special skill).....i felt its gone . The ID . Still out of habit i kept searching my handbag with a faint hope that i might have kept it in there. But it took a while to realize  that it was actually gone.

Regular readers , you must have heard of my "Boomerang Theory" ?
Today I gotta a call from office ,  and yes , the ID  found its way back to office from 15 kms , from crowd of 40-50 ppl. And this time i am not blogging it out to thank my luck or say "touch wood" to not jinx it . I am writing it to thank that unknown person , who bothered to keep it and return it back , about whom i am yet to find out. And to learn to do the same in need.



No comments: