Thursday, February 18, 2010

Anjaan


Ok , I suffer from  this.
It originated silently in high school .
It  multiplied in College
It vanished later depending on the targets (I thought so)
But, seems ,it still prevails minutely.

People who don’t know me originally, perceived that I am rude and have attitude ...... completely opposed to people who know me.
And those strangers really wondered ”is she really friendly , witty and such synonyms” ?

while friends wondered how can they question her  bubbly-ness.

All because of just one behavior of mine “ignore” popularly  known as “Anjaan marna”.
Especially to species hailing from mars !

After analysis and feedback from the victims(who dared to question me -why are you ignoring ?)  author has come up with  below  symptoms of  ignore-mania .
  1. I really really did not notice the person
  2. It  happens unknowingly
  3. I actually want to ignore the person 
  4. I really hate the person
  5. I really love the person. 
  6. I am lost at times even when there is an eye contact. 
  7. At times I don’t care ........is it really necessary to say hi-bye every other hour ?

So Martians , kindly ignore this ignore-mania .

PS0: Interested readers can contact to  find out which category they fall in :P
PS1:Figuring it out is hard , as I give same expression for all 7 types :D
      

2 comments:

dp said...

Ok!!! Now I got it... I fall under category 5!! ;) ;)

And... I din't understand 'PS3', could you elaborate? :P

Shilpa said...

@DP : You clearly fall in 1,2,3,4 and 7 ….Definitely NOT in 5!!!!!