Friday, November 14, 2008

And Finally

We broke up. It has been 2.5 years. Wonderful moments were spent together , thyself shall always cherish them. But then, we both knew, we were growing apart. It’s time to move on. For quite some time it has all been adjustment-compromise-favors-tolerance that kept dragging us in the vicious circles of emotional turbulence. I am stoned now .The inquisitiveness wasn’t off concern , but off prying .How long I could have carried that fake smile and pretended to look blissful with you ?We knew it was a mess , but I kept dragging with a faint hope, that… maybe we can together work this out. Trust me, I tried, u never reciprocated .
Now I am sure , it was all wrong , I was wrong, my choices were wrong , I fell for the wrong, may be u were the best then ( I was blinded), but surely not the most trusted one now.
I was warned ! from outside , from inside . . I was such a fool
You never cared ,did u ?
Took me for granted, dint u?
You were never there when I needed you the most, were u?
I was such a fool.Its hurts .................................................






















I was such a fool ……………………….to choose LG m4410 as my-technically-first-mobile

Ps0: Zameen pe leytkey hassney wala smiley.
Ps1:Zorse hasney wala smiley.
Ps2:Zeebh nikalkey chidhane wala smiley aka :P

Battery was replaced , shortcomings were overlooked (I tired, dint I?)
within few months you r back to i-need-more-power-charge-me-every8hours state. endurance has been crossed .
Sorry m4410 , but I am seeing somebody else ……still in the R&D state, but soon will zero in .

ps3:hehehehe wala smiley, maja aya na?

ps4: i knw , we all are attached to our teleephoons , be it bad , be it good.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Too Much Shilpa!!! i am falling short of words to express my feeling for this blog....:P all broken heart pics and all...i was wondering what happened....

Yamini said...

I knew Cell Phones were taking over one's lives, but never realized they were also replacing the significant other in relationships! Sad, Shilpa, really sad. My heart goes out for you - really.

Ps0:Zameen pe leytkey hassney wala smiley
Ps1:Zor se hasney wala smiley
Ps2:Zeebh nikalkey chidhane wala smiley aka :P
ps4:hehehehe wala smiley, maja aya na

Arti said...

hey clueless,

itne din saat dene ke baad u are simply letting it go??? u r letting the relationship fade? and die away.. just bcoz it requires some 8hrs of charging!! :'( :(

how can u do this clueless?? just how can u...???

Ps0:Zameen pe leytkey rone wala smiley
Ps1:Zor se rone wala smiley
ps4:hohoho wala smiley............

Shilpa said...

@DQ: when thyself was falling short of words , I listened to Naina+ O Saathi Re(Omkara)+Good bye my lover(James Blunt ) to come up with senti stuff up there. And that bandaged dil was the best of all broken dils on google .Think positive..its broken but pieces are held together, others were only distinct pieces.

@MiniY: Just think about it-our mobiles are 24*7 with us as compared to any significant other . I know u will come with quality /quantity time spent analysis argument :P
Thanks for all the condolences .Much needed .Such needed.
@Kiddo:
I had to let go , I had to let it go !,
I couldn’t had held it longer….
I wasn’t much stronger….
The shine had to fade,
As it was all fake,
Nothing was left to mends,
But we r still-"just good frends".

PS0:All sad smiley’s
Ps1: Don’t u ask about charging battery n stuff…..i need to come with another huge post to actually cover the ditchy mob's technical issues.

Abhinaw Sachan said...

Can understand how you must be feeling now, at the time of separation ;)...I have been twice in the same situation and I was so unfortunate to see them last time :(....So what phones were stolen both the times, it was always heart-breaking :(

Good post after a long time :), I actually thought another doggi sacrificed his life for your post :P

Keep writing :)

Shilpa said...

@Abhi-W: Unfortunately this is not untimed –unwarned-unknown separation…..this is a conscious decision “dill pe pathar rakh kar” types
Anyhows -we r still frens , still sticking to each other in good n bad times ..it’s all bloody NEED.

Hmmm… no doggies shall scarify, thyself is over those crankies.

Thanku 4 liking it :)
“after a long time” …??? Excuse me???