Thursday, May 8, 2008

Uploading

Of Hermitage.
Keep the headphones on!and the volume full .In the video there nothing much to see though .The audio has all the effect: D. Especially the climax.


There will be around 20 souls out there who will be happy (& Grinning) after seeing this , kada?
I still don’t blame or sad for those three beasts attacking me , but still…. Badmash I didn’t expect this from u .Thanks heaven I dint dropped my new Camera .
PS1: yes, I remember there has to be a post on the Dance classes.
PS2: Moreover my show is also done .Yes, we did forget the steps in front of 100+ audience. But there is a twist in that .
PS3: Currently listening “ My heart is beating “-Jalsa.
PS4: Currently reading “Dan Brown –Angels and Demons”.
PS5: Also started with my first Mills & Boons...I knw its too late …..
PS6: May not continue the MB ,is boring…
PS7: Gosh!!why is it taking so much time to upload the video?.
PS7: Yawn ….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
PS8: Chao!
PS9: God
it’s still not done, zzzzzzzzzzz, its more that two hours .We even attended a demo.
PS10: hmmm, fine some conversion is needed from .avi to .flv to reduce the file size.
PS11: Shortest posts of all-claps, kodus etc....

5 comments:

dp said...

Only Blog which I liked!!! :)

"Less Luggage More Comfort"

Yamini said...

Starting to read M & B now? You are right, too late. No wonder you haven't particularly taken to them.

Wow! You have inspired DP to get philosophical as well :).

Shilpa said...

@dp: So?, rather only post u understood :P

@Yamini: Yes, too late (but then i have read some other ones at quite younger age).Actually cannot handle romatic novels ..We luv detective types.

Abhinaw Sachan said...

May be you could switch the PS content with the actual-blog-content :-)

what else !!

Anonymous said...

Another place to make this video more famous http://www.swiftvideos.com/uploadform
:P

Write another blog also to tell us what happened just after shooting this video :P