Tuesday, March 15, 2011

127.0.0.1



On every home visit mom being mom complained about my weight gain/loss .This time after some physical examination , calculations and scrutinised stares she concluded ...i have lost HEIGHT !!

I still can't stop loling about it . Mom being mom made me stood against the wall and marked the scale , which was 2 inches less than the original mark ( now i have no clue when did she mark the original ..to my surprise i see ,3 more marks -dad's , bro's and mom's height herself) . I think she is taking evolution too seriously .

Parliamentary visits :



 Apart from that i went in search of Agarsen Ki Baoli and ended up in Jantar Mantar ...nevertheless will hunt that step-well some other time




Jantar Mantar-1

Yantra Mandir, Delhi


Ram Yantra at Jantar Mantar, Delhi

Oh yes //TODO - travel in Delhi metro ( i know this should have happen long back ---but then they say: its never too late and der aye durust aye etcetra )



PS0: No , author did not loose height

5 comments:

Arti said...

Lolll...
btw, good pics! And did you or did you not go to the Baoli in the end??

Shilpa said...

@rt : Thanks da. No Baoli this time...down with fever and other sickness :(

Ludwig said...

Heh. Lovely post title!

Anu said...

so, thts wt u wre doin n u hd no time to meet me.. :(
bt i coaxed u out fm ur shell..tadaaaaa... :D

Shilpa said...

@Ludwig: :), yeah
@Anu : I was out of my shell already and exploring places :P